Terreal North America
Terreal North America designs and manufactures terra cotta wall claddings, sunscreens and roof tiles. Terreal North America is a subsidiary of Ludowici Roof Tile, both based in New Lexington, Ohio. As part of a family of terra cotta companies, Terreal’s products are engineered and manufactured in facilities with over 300 years of terra cotta production experience. With 26 factories worldwide, Terreal’s automated processes and large production capacities allow for affordable terracotta product solutions.
- Large capacity manufacturer of terra cotta cladding products
- Located in New Lexington, OH
- Complete support staff of engineers, architects and ceramicists
- Engineered systems and solutions approach
- Largest clay product offering in the industry – roof and walls
- 1st manufacturer to develop double skin terra cotta claddings over 20 years ago with world famous Italian architect Renzo Piano
- 1st manufacturer to develop single skin terra cotta cladding over 30 years ago
- Millions of square feet installed around the world
- Complete system offered including technical & design assistance
- (6) Manufacturing plants for wall facade products (26 plants total – all clay products)
- Subsidiary of Ludowici Roof Tile and over 120 years of successful terra cotta tile projects in the U.S.
- Oldest terra cotta manufacturer in Europe (over 100 years old)
- Factory representation in the U.S. – not independent brokers or distributors
- Complete team of engineers, architects and building envelope specialists to help make all building projects a success
Terreal North America takes an engineered systems and solutions approach to designing and manufacturing terra cotta cladding systems. In addition to having multiple factories to produce terra cotta tiles, our approach is to design, support, engineer and manufacture systems. Our in-house professional team along with our engineering and fabricator partners, ensure a systems approach is supplied. We offer complete detail and design support, including engineering calculations that can be sealed by registered engineers in all states. With millions of square feet installed around the world, Terreal North America’s team has the know how and expertise to assist on all designs. Let our technical team assist you on your next terra cotta cladding project.
- Engineered systems approach
- In-house staff of architects, engineers and ceramicists
- Team of engineering and fabricator partners
- Know-how expertise