- Customization with respect to color, texture, and profile available depending on order size and current plant production volume
- Custom lengths available up to 48”
- Very strong and excellent impact resistance
- Competitively priced for quantities over 5,000 SF due to its optimized manufacturing process and modern production equipment
- Framing systems available for all types of wall construction including framed walls, hard walls, walls with and without exterior insulation, walls with continuous insulation needs, etc.
- Zephir panels hung on rails for quick installation
- Complete framing system and design can be supplied by Terreal
- System wind load testing, impact testing, and ASTM performance testing all available
|Center to Center Module (ft)
Center to Center Module (mm)
|Weight (lbs) per Sq Ft
Weight (kg) per M2
|12″ x 48″
305 x 1219
|12-7/32″ x 47-3/4″ x 9/16″
310 x 1213 x 15
* Custom lengths available up to 48”
* Other terra cotta panel modules are available pending review of project scope, please contact Terreal North America
Eliminate Attachment System Thermal Bridges
Terreal in conjunction with Knight Wall System’s CI-SYSTEM™ delivers continuous insulation across all structural members without thermal bridges other than isolated fasteners and service openings. This unique drop-in attachment system meets or exceeds the requirements of ASHRAE 90.1 while saving time and money by reducing labor and assembly costs.
Advantages to Terreal-Knight CI System: Code compliant continuous insulation: R-value = real value, lightweight and budget conscious, validated fire performance (complies with NFPA 285), outstanding thermal performance, quick and simple installation.
For more information on this type of framing assembly, please contact Terreal North America.
Example framing details of Terreal terra cotta panels (shown as Piterak Slim 30) with Knight Wall’s CI-System.
Zephir – Zephir Evolution – Piterak 40 – Autan – Harmattan – Shamal 14 – Shamal 20 – Zonda – Blizzard
Colors and Surfaces
Corners can be constructed using lapped panels, factory mitered or field mitered panels for a sharp corner. Metal corners can also be used to add additional architectural elements.
Terreal can fabricate true round column segments in lengths up to 5′.
Single skin Zephir and Zephir Evolution panels can be perforated with slots, holes and other patterns to provide ventilation, sunscreens or decorative screens. Patterns can be on individual panels or through CNC technology span numerous panels to create signage or architectural patterns. Above and below are a few of the possibilities.