Terreal in conjunction with Knight Wall System’s CI-SYSTEM™ delivers continuous insulation across all structural members without thermal bridges other than isolated fasteners and service openings. This unique drop-in attachment system meets or exceeds the requirements of ASHRAE 90.1 while saving time and money by reducing labor and assembly costs.
- Terreal terra cotta can be installed on walls with or without exterior insulation.
- Framing systems are available for both mineral wool and rigid board insulation types
- Terra cotta cladding assemblies available that comply with NFPA
- Framing systems are available for continuous exterior insulation
Terreal-Knight CI System
Advantages to Terreal-Knight CI System:
- Code compliant continuous insulation: R-Value = Real Value
- Lightweight and budget conscious
- Validated fire performance (complies with NFPA 285)
- Outstanding thermal performance